Once you take bites of these mouth-waterin’ biscuits, and wash them down with a big glass of Sweet Tea, you’ll be singing, “All My Exes Live In Texas” and calling everyone, “Sweetie”. It’s the South, and that’s what we do. We’re serious about our biscuits. And these are not only simple, they are delish!!
Boot Scootin' Biscuits
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 12 oz. beer
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease muffin tins
- Put Bisquick and sugar in a bowl.
- Add one can of beer and blend all ingredients together
- Pour into greased muffin tins
- Let stand for approx. five minutes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- I prefer using a regular beer over a Light beer, or a Craft beer for this recipe. I’ve tested all three in this recipe, but the standard beer got my vote
- G- Rated: Alcohol bakes out of the mixture, so they are perfectly safe for any age