One of the best cooks I know is my friend, Dorothy. Whether she is decorating a gorgeous wedding cake, cooking on the grill, or hosting a crowd Dorothy clicks her heels and magic occurs. You can tell your family you went to the Land of Oz when you serve this mouth-watering dish. Be sure to click your heels. Enjoy!
- Garlic Salt
- 1 bottle of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2/3 bottle of Soy Sauce
- 1 bottle of Hickory Brand Liquid Smoke
- 1 bottle of Kraft Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
- Place Brisket with fat side down, in pan or baking dish
- Sprinkle both sides heavily with Garlic Salt
- Cover Brisket with almost whole bottle of Worcestershire
- Sprinkle heavily with Soy Sauce (about 2/3 of bottle)
- Cover brisket with bottle of Liquid Smoke
- Pour bottle of Kraft Original Bar-B-Q Sauce over Brisket
- Cover and place in refrigerator. Marinate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator next day and pre-heat oven to 325 degrees
- Turn Brisket over and bake at 325 for three hours with fat side up. Turn oven up to 375 for one hour. Cook covered.