These quick, easy, “heavenly-smelling” cinnamon rolls will have your family drooling and asking for more. The recipe came from a friend who is known for her beautiful handmade creations, her huge heart, and delicious treats. Everyone will think you’ve spent hours in the kitchen when you pull these very simple, but wonderful, rolls out of the oven.
Paula’s Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup Cinnamon*
- ¼ cup Butter (softened)
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Butter (softened)
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Roll out dough from each can onto waxed paper, keeping it together in one piece.
- Mix the cinnamon sugar with a fork or whisk
- Spread both rectangles with ¼ cup of soft butter and sprinkle liberally a mixture of sugar and cinnamon on top
- Roll dough into 2 logs. Slice in 1” sections.
- Arrange in buttered pie plate
- Bake 20 -25 minutes or until brown
- Ice while still warm