I pour this wonderful dressing over fresh fruit, fruit salad, and spinach salads mixed with fresh strawberries. It’s so easy and tasty.
- ● 1 ½ cups of Sugar
- ● 2 teaspoons dry Mustard
- ● 2 teaspoons Salt
- ● ⅔ cup Vinegar
- ● 3 Tablespoons Onion Juice
- ● 2 cups Salad Oil
- ● 3 Tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- Mix Sugar, Mustard, Salt and Vinegar.
- Add Onion juice and stir thoroughly.
- Slowly add Oil, beating constantly and continue to beat until thick.
- When you think the mixture is thick enough, beat 5 minutes longer.
- Add Poppy Seeds and beat for a few minutes.
- Store in a cool place or in the refrigerator.
- If the dressing separates, pour off the clear part and beat again; add the Poppy Seed mixture slowly, but it will not separate unless it becomes too cold or too hot.