My husband surprised me with this delicious dinner and what a delight it was.
Ray’s Marinated Pork Loin
Yield: 10 servings Prep time: 10 minutes
- ¾ cup Lemon Juice
- ¾ cup Honey
- 6 Tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons dry Sherry
- 6 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 (3 to 3 ½ pound) Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- Garnishes: fresh Parsley Sprigs (Sage Leaves, Lemon Wedges)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large shallow dish
- Add pork loin
- Cover and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 160°.
- Garnish, if desired.